SHOWING LISTING 1 OF 1
 
GET EMAIL
ALERTS

R540,000

Monthly Bond Repayment R5,300.87
Calculated over 20 years at 10.25% with no deposit. Change Assumptions

Calculate Affordability | Calculate Bond & Transfer Costs

10,000m² Vacant Land For Sale in Lephalale

Sable Hills Eco Park is a very unique Property Development. It consists of 1,077 hectares per stand and the Eco Park is 2,280 of unspoiled Waterberg bushveld and is situated about halfway between the towns of Lephalale(Ellisras) and Vaalwater. There are 4 other houses available and numerous stands with building packages. Please visit the Sable Hills Eco Estate website for further information. Nature and the conservation of all Fauna and Flora take precedence over all other matters and with this as a priority, the number of stands were limited to only 113.Less than 1% of the development is earmarked for building, leaving more than 99% of the Park untouched.Each of the stands were hand-picked, in locations where they have minimal impact on the environment.Every stand, stretching over more than 4 km along ridges and hills, affords maximum privacy. 250km north from Pretoria and Only 30 minutes from Lephalale and Medupi, your new private bushveld home on a 2200 Ha Nature Reserve awaits.Design your own home, choose a Design Package or select one of the already setup homes with finance available from all major financial institutions.

 
  • 1
 

Get Email Alerts

Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Vacant Land for sale in Lephalale, Lephalale.

Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Vision Properties website is accurate and up to date, Vision Properties makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.

R
R

Transfer Costs

Natural Persons Legal Persons
Transfer Fees
Vat @ 14%
Deeds Office Levy
Transfer Duty
Postage and Petties:
Rates/Levy Clearance
Pro-Rata Rates/Levies
Exclusive Use
Fica
Deeds Office Search
Electronic Document Preparation
TOTAL:
Please note: Most banks charge an administration and initiation fee.
Disclaimer: These calculations are only a guide. Please ask your conveyancer for exact calculations.

Bond Costs

  Natural Persons
Fees
Vat 14%
Deeds Office Levy
Postage and Petties
Insurance Certificate
Bank Electronic Connection Fee
NCA Fee
Electronic Document Preperation
TOTAL:
GRAND TOTAL:

Income

R Detail your income

Expenses

R Detail your expenses

%
Joint Total Income
Joint Total Expenses
Joint Available Income
 

MONTHLY REPAYMENTS

 

LOAN AVAILABLE

R
%

Monthly Payment

5,300.87

You currently have no favourites.
Click on the favourite icon for a property to add it to your favourites.